Features & Benefits
- Generac 14kW with 200-Amp SE Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- True PowerTM Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA*
*Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
- The Generac G-Force Engine is purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requiring less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support standing by from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, is significantly quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel.
- Tough, Durable Enclosures. Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions. Able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Wi-Fi Connectivity Remote Monitor allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly, and convenient assistance. Sold Separately.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.