Generac’s GP6500E portable generator offers PowerRush™ Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity* allowing you to do more with less. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures extended engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects...
Generac’s GP6500E portable generator offers PowerRush™ Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity* allowing you to do more with less. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures extended engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500E can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- PowerRush™ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – Delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*
- Electric start model for easy operation. (Battery Included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened 1 ¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- *Increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.